Contractor Registration

Contractor Portal

To be a Service Provider for United Home Warranty, you must


Be a licensed contractor for the trades you service


Carry $500,000 in General Liability Insurance


Provide proof of Workman’s Compensation, or a waiver thereof (if self-employed)


Proof of auto insurance in the amount of $250,000 per person & $500,000 per occurrence


Proof of property damage insurance in the amount of $100,000

Already have Account ! Login